• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Windows 7 academic

Howie

Android Expert
Oct 28, 2009
Central NY
Just in case there are people that didn't know, if you have a valid .edu email address you can get Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional for only $29.99 or Office 2007 Ultimate edition for $59.99
http://www.microsoft.com/student/en/us/default.aspx#discounts

And several other Microsoft products completely free if your school enrolls in the MSDN AA program (free to them and you). I got my school to enroll and just wanted to pass all this along to those other money-strapped college students ;)

Just in case there are people that didn't know, if you have a valid .edu email address you can get Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional for only $29.99 or Office 2007 Ultimate edition for $59.99
Microsoft Student - all the best Microsoft student discounts, programs, and products

And several other Microsoft products completely free if your school enrolls in the MSDN AA program (free to them and you). I got my school to enroll and just wanted to pass all this along to those other money-strapped college students ;)

Thanks for the info

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones