• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Windows 7 Compatibility/Mount Issue...

I'm running a clean install of Windows 7 (about a week old). The Moment is mounting the SD card without any problems at all. But, if you turn on the USB Debugging under Settings-->Applications-->Development, then you can't mount the SD card because the driver for USB Debugging isn't found by windows. Just turning it back off will allow you to mount it.

If that's not the problem, then perhaps because I had a Hero mounting with windows previously, perhaps it did something that enabled the Moment to work.

Upvote 0
I'm running a clean install of Windows 7 (about a week old). The Moment is mounting the SD card without any problems at all. But, if you turn on the USB Debugging under Settings-->Applications-->Development, then you can't mount the SD card because the driver for USB Debugging isn't found by windows. Just turning it back off will allow you to mount it.

If that's not the problem, then perhaps because I had a Hero mounting with windows previously, perhaps it did something that enabled the Moment to work.

Thanks for this suggestion, it was driving me crazy not being able to connect my phone with the laptop. I did as you suggested and voila it works! Thanks again!!!

Upvote 0
Thanks Bernal for helping us and giving awesome solution for compatibility issue of windows 7 .Window 7 ultimate is really one of the most widely used operating system .It Resolve all the problem of Windows vista .which did a lot to harm both the company's reputation, and the productivity and blood pressure of its users. Almost All the PC Maker Company provides Window 7 in his system. If we talk about compatibility with Windows 7 we can say Windows 7 having the good compatibility with software available in a market.

but it having some compatibility issue like we write in this thread ....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones