• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Windows 7 for Android IS OUT!

I think he means this. Its not on my Market or appbrain yet though
HAWun.png

Upvote 0
download a file explorer onto your phone from off the android Market either e strongs or Astro (I prefer E strongs I find it simpler to use and it has more options). grab your phones usb cable and hook your phone to your computer. Drag and drop your windows 7 file onto your phone. Once thats done Safely remove your phones usb attachment from your computer.

Now on to file explorer that you previously downloaded, open it up and scroll down to your newly added windows 7 file open and install :)

Or you can skip all that and just email the file to your self

Upvote 0
download a file explorer onto your phone from off the android Market either e strongs or Astro (I prefer E strongs I find it simpler to use and it has more options). grab your phones usb cable and hook your phone to your computer. Drag and drop your windows 7 file onto your phone. Once thats done Safely remove your phones usb attachment from your computer.

Now on to file explorer that you previously downloaded, open it up and scroll down to your newly added windows 7 file open and install :)

Or you can skip all that and just email the file to your self

I did not think of that (email to self)!!! Danke!!!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones