1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Windows Drivers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Eryl Flynn, May 26, 2011.

1. Eryl Flynn

Eryl Flynn Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 22, 2010
    Coworker has a Commando and when I hook it to a computer it doesn't charge. Any one have a link to download the drivers to allow this? Would help him keep the thing charged :D

Advertisement

2. fucntonyman

fucntonyman Lurker
    None

May 29, 2011
    You can go into main menu on bottom left, settings, scroll down to usb and tap it, then tap usb connection to change usb mode. Have you been able to find the drivers? I'm trying to locate the drivers to connect to it with my laptop.

3. fucntonyman

fucntonyman Lurker
    None

May 29, 2011
    Have you been able to locate any drivers for it? By the way if you want to use the usb to charge it you can change it on the phone itself. I am also looking for the drivers to connect to my laptop using bluetooth bt its asking me for the drivers that i cannot find.

4. joel745

joel745 Member
    None

May 21, 2011
    My USB connection is greyed out, can't change connection. I can't transfer data to my new computer, windows 7, but had no problem with my old one, win xp......... think it's a computer problem?

Never mind, I just figured it out. had phone in charging mode, not mass storage.

5. gpsjunkie

gpsjunkie Newbie
    None

Jun 17, 2011
    Windows drivers are in the All Things Root thread. Not only can be used to root but also will make charging work.