• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Windows Media Player freezes

Timpkin

Lurker
Aug 17, 2010
I've searched all over the forums and can't find anyone else who is having this problem. I am able to set my captivate to "media player" under the USB settings and Windows Media Player is able to see it. I move files into the sync list and start to sync. It all works perfectly until, for whatever reason with no consistancy, WMP freezes. I've concluded it's because the Captivate stops responding but I can't find a solution.

The music files are not a problem since they are already condensed in mp3 format. But I need a solution for syncing pictures. Double Twist ignores the original folders and lumps every picture into one folder called "Images", so that's pointless.

Kies is ghetto with the same problems as Double Twist.

Can anyone help? Or has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks.

Same problem for me... I want to just sync my windows media player playlists to my android and have them retained.... including all the associated mp3 files...

The problems occur when I make a change to my playlist on my PC.... or if one of the files doesn't sync properly and I remove it (I can't get WMP to re-sync it even if I selected Sync previously skipped files)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones