• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

windows regedit..

Basically I want my tabs, my windows when typing up my documents, and everything else to be
either seafoam green with blue title bars, or silver with black inside of them, so I am giant newbie at this and I did attempted it once and forgot how to head over to the windows regedit out of in windows 10.

So please give me a dumb down attempt to change everything to that okay?

Use the color options in Personalization in the Settings menu to alter color and appearance.
Don't just play around in the Windows Registry, you can really mess up Windows and be forced to do a clean install when you're just making random changes as an experiment. If you are willing to risk it, be absolutely sure to use the Registry's Export to make a backup of your current Registry. When you screw up the Registry, Windows might not boot up properly the next time your restart. When you mess up something in the Settings menu, you just need to change the setting back.

Upvote 0
Basically I want my tabs, my windows when typing up my documents, and everything else to be
either seafoam green with blue title bars, or silver with black inside of them, so I am giant newbie at this and I did attempted it once and forgot how to head over to the windows regedit out of in windows 10.

So please give me a dumb down attempt to change everything to that okay?

Erm...use Windows XP.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Use the color options in Personalization in the Settings menu to alter color and appearance.
Don't just play around in the Windows Registry, you can really mess up Windows and be forced to do a clean install when you're just making random changes as an experiment. If you are willing to risk it, be absolutely sure to use the Registry's Export to make a backup of your current Registry. When you screw up the Registry, Windows might not boot up properly the next time your restart. When you mess up something in the Settings menu, you just need to change the setting back.
Even for the window colors too? I have no idea how messed up my eyes were going to be by staring into this abyssmal urls....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones