• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [WIP] [baseless] [ports] paranoid-avatar-aokp-Liquid Smooth

just delete the avatar launcher from the /system/app folder and that will fix the reboots or download the updated file.
Bazooka launcher, right? I uninstalled that with Titanium, then I went to /system/app and deleted bazooka-jb.apk from there and I'm still getting the reboots from clicking the notifications. Also, I only ever installed 1.1 and the problem persists.

Upvote 0
Also is anyone else having trouble answering calls? Whenever I get a call, the "dots" around the phone slide answer button (sorry for the poor description) are not dots at all but little Facebook "F" s (wtf?). It's the weirdest thing. Then when I try to slide to answer, phone will crash, then it will start ringing again (but in actuality still be ringing) and every time I touch the slider, it'll crash and restart until the call finally goes to voice mail. On the plus side, it finally vibrates when I get a call! I'll try to get a picture.

Edit:
gtoXoPG.jpg

Upvote 0
Also is anyone else having trouble answering calls? Whenever I get a call, the "dots" around the phone slide answer button (sorry for the poor description) are not dots at all but little Facebook "F" s (wtf?). It's the weirdest thing. Then when I try to slide to answer, phone will crash, then it will start ringing again (but in actuality still be ringing) and every time I touch the slider, it'll crash and restart until the call finally goes to voice mail. On the plus side, it finally vibrates when I get a call! I'll try to get a picture.

Edit:
gtoXoPG.jpg

o_O

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones