1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[WIP][ROM] Paranoid Android JB 4.1.1 Unofficial

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rxpert83, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

This is NOT MINE!!!! Originally posted by EvolutionMods on XDA and he says Notta build it.

For those not familiar with paranoid android it is a hybrid tablet/phone ROM that allows you to do a lot of unique things.

There was a lot of drama when it was originally posted, but it seems to have calmed down. The buglist also seems like it could be incomplete so be cautious when flashing and as always make a nandroid. :)

Follow the thread on XDA to keep up with current progress:
    [WIP][ROM] Paranoid Android JB 4.1.1 Unofficial - xda-developers

Granite1 and argedion like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Granite1 and argedion like this.
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

So I got up this morning and instead of going to the office I went out and it felt so nice out that I decided to wash the truck and the car. Getting done with that task I thought to myself "Self this is the most productive I plan on being today." Then I come in to the office and wake up the computer go to my favorite forum :D only to see that one of my favorite ROMS is again being worked on. :D Of course I only know this because our local resident Xpert ;) is on top of things as usual. :rolleyes: now I will have to backup, nandroid, and then flash this awesome piece of ROM in hopes that it will be good enough to be my new daily. So not only is this an AWESOME find but now I will be forced to be a bit more productive today. :hmpf:

:D

ocnbrze and Granite1 like this.
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Let us know how it is. I haven't flashed it yet and am a little curious as to what the actual bugs are.

5. kbp08tls

kbp08tls Member

I was under the impression that it's based on CM10, so it has the same bugs.

6. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Not off of decks work apparently. Or at least that's what was originally claimed.
    That's what all the drama was about

kbp08tls likes this.
  7. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

well its typical jb so far phone gives error when no signal. I had a time getting voicemail on it and working. I had to find a copy of vm to work. finally got it and yes its every bit as smooth and fast as decks/toast. I'm even running the native Launcher with it instead of my ssLauncher (do mostly to the fact that gapps isn't getting the licence stuff correctly) its not to bad just a bit different.

ffv isnt working but that was mentioned in the OP. (not something I have used anyways) I plan on keeping it for a bit and seeing how it does as a daily.

kbp08tls, ocnbrze and EarlyMon like this.

HTC EVO 4G LTE Forum

The HTC EVO 4G LTE release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews