1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips wired blooth headset any advice

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by roadster, Mar 1, 2011.

1. roadster

roadster Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 21, 2010
    HAs anyone ever tried one of these, and Please anyone know of one with a mic and earpeice

Yubz Clipo Earset - Mono - Purple Wireless - Bluetooth - Earbud - Monaural SNR: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag

Totally Understand our phone is wireless for bluetooth, , and a member preferresa wired headset, period, wha I am after is a bluetooth that has a wired bud, and this looks exactly like what My member would need. are there any other ones out there or the keywords to search?

runs around 33.00-60.00

any users who own?;)

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. achoi02

achoi02 Lurker
    None

Mar 1, 2011
    Norcross, GA
  3. roadster

None

Nov 21, 2010
    I do apologise , I am actually looking for one that is the same as you talk via wired. and I am havingtroubles find one .

4. chilinski

chilinski Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    You might find the Jabra "dogtag" bluetooth transceiver interesting. It allows you to plug ANY headphone/earbud into it and it has a mic built in. You can find it listed here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...=aps&hvadid=4657409087&ref=pd_sl_1av6jr7m8f_e

I just noticed they have a new device called a "Clipper" that looks even nicer.

The link doesn't seem to work. So do a search on Jabra Clipper or Jabra Dogtag on Amazon.

5. roadster

None

Nov 21, 2010
    Thank you for the reply back Chilinnski. that is what I am looking for.

So I still need to find a ear peice that has the mic, and plug in. this will be for a older member that really dows not need sterio sets lol.

a mono ear talk peice

resons are signal, and radiation are transmitted , and afraid. parodic cancer was done do to todays technology called cell cancer lol.

6. chilinski

chilinski Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    You can only plug headphones into the stereo port on the device. It won't handle a combination speaker/headphone device. The mic is built into the clip thing.

7. chilinski

chilinski Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    I have another suggestion. Check out bluetooth headsets for motorcycles. There's J&M, Chatterbox and Scala to name a few. These have ports into which you can plug headphones as well as boom mics. I don't know if that could be adapted or not.