• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wired headset not functioning

No help, but I'll comment that I've not been able to get a wired set to work well with the GS2, especially when driving. I've used a monobud for years with every phone I've had, but despite trying a couple different ones with this phone, I had people complain about not being able to hear me well, and likewise I'd have trouble hearing them - volume just seemed limited. Finally had to give up and went with a Jabra hands free visor thing, that works surprisingly well.

Upvote 0
But the funny thing that it worked. How, in the world, this would stop working if I did not do anything? It shouldn't work in the first time? So, lucky me? With all these discussions about which phone is better ... I used to have iPhone. Shit like this would not even possible with it. Everything if it worked it worked.

Upvote 0
But the funny thing that it worked. How, in the world, this would stop working if I did not do anything? It shouldn't work in the first time? So, lucky me? With all these discussions about which phone is better ... I used to have iPhone. Shit like this would not even possible with it. Everything if it worked it worked.

Well, except for the antenna's. ;)

iPhone and Apple itself, is a closed platform. You get some more stability/reliability... but give up individuality and customization (except for some really *cool* cases). :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones