1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accessories Wired Headset

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mustang5o, Feb 11, 2011.

1. mustang5o

mustang5o Member

Looking for a wired headset to use with my EVO. I'm hoping to find something like the ones that come with the Epic or Jabra Rhythm (ear buds) but will allow you to answer and end calls from the controls on the mic. My goal is to use them when I'm at the gym and be able to answer a call easily and hang up allowing the music to pause and resume. I test my sons Epic headphones and I really liked them except that they wouldn't control the EVO properly.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement

2. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Android Expert

VModa, Sony, and many other brands do what you want and sound reasonable. Your issue is going to be sweatproof and whether they stay in your wears while you work out.

I have a pair of VModa Vibes that have held up to working out. They may not last forever, but they were only $20 so I got a second pair.

I wanted to try the Sennheiser CX-680, but they didn't have a phone-capable set when I bought. Otherwise, the fit, sound, and sweat handling would have been ideal.

3. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

I'm using the NuForce NE-7M earbuds, and recently bought my wife the newer NuForce NE-700M earbuds which are very nice and of improved construction quality over the 7M's. Sound in each is great, mic control works well for both iPhone and my Evo.