• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wirefly questions please!

yund24

Lurker
Jun 9, 2011
i am an OG droid user thinking about upgrading to the DINC 2. i stumbled on the cheap deals of wirefly, but stopped as i proceeded to check out. must the payments be paid on EXACT time? or i will be penalized with payments? a couple days cannot be passed?
thanks!

i am an OG droid user thinking about upgrading to the DINC 2. i stumbled on the cheap deals of wirefly, but stopped as i proceeded to check out. must the payments be paid on EXACT time? or i will be penalized with payments? a couple days cannot be passed?
thanks!

The carrier will only flag the account to us if the account enters suspension for non-payment. I'm sure one or two days wont cause your account to be in suspension. It's always a great idea to pay your bills on time however!

Thanks!

-Luis

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones