• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wirefly Selling EVO 4G Through Facebook Exclusive

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
If you for whatever reason are still having a bit of trouble getting your hands on the HTC EVO 4G, Wirefly is giving its loyal customers a chance to snatch up the handset exclusively through Facebook. For a short period of time, those who “like” Wirefly on Facebook will be provided with a link to [...]

More...

Got mine on ebay for about the same it costs @ the sprint store before you get 100 mail in but it was well worth spending the extra cash because even when im up for my 1 year upgrade in a few months it would still have been more money. Loving this phone it is truly the smoothest running andriod out there. I could have gotten the Epic but after playing with both the evo just beats it plain and simple.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones