• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wirefly Shipping Yet?

CaMiX

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
I ordered from Wirefly and I just keep refreshing my whereismyorder.com page to see if my order status changes. Has anyone's phone shipped from Wirefly yet?

Also did anyone else get an e-mail last night refunding $40? It looks like the price of the phone dropped to $199.99 (from $239.99). Wirefly has a 30 day pre-order price guarantee so it was cool to see that my phone is now $40 cheaper. :)

I ordered from Wirefly and I just keep refreshing my whereismyorder.com page to see if my order status changes. Has anyone's phone shipped from Wirefly yet?

Also did anyone else get an e-mail last night refunding $40? It looks like the price of the phone dropped to $199.99 (from $239.99). Wirefly has a 30 day pre-order price guarantee so it was cool to see that my phone is now $40 cheaper. :)

If I didn't have BestBuy gift certificates I would have bought the phone through wirefly. Actually regretting it right about now. BestBuy has my status as:

Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 15 - 21 days.

WTF??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones