1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Wireless.Amazon.com Captivate now 69.99 w/renewal

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lghaze, Sep 22, 2010.

1. lghaze

lghaze New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    So I have been trolling wireless.amazon.com and noticed the captivate for 69.99 with a contract renewal previously 99.99 as of yesterday.

Disclaimer:

After speaking with Amazon Wireless on the phone, they stated that even though it says "contract extension" they FORCE you to change your data plan. However I called ATT and they told me that if you call them BEFORE you activate your new device you will be able to keep the 30$ unlmtd data plan with them.

Advertisement

2. mratlndmrk

mratlndmrk Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Actually, I bought mine from Amazon a while ago and had to select a data plan. I waited almost a month before calling to change back to unlimited (wanted to see how much I'd use first) and it was no problem.

3. reidcc

reidcc Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Proud to be a Mass-hole
    Its actually $59 with new Plan
    $69 with renewal on Primary line of Family plan,
    $149 for other lines on Family Plan :(

Chris

4. lghaze

lghaze New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Ok so I went ahead and ordered the Captivate along with bodyglove hard gel case, SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector, Kingston 16gb class 4 microSD, car adapter, MicroSD reader.

Come the 27th I will be part of the Cappy Family. I think first I will get the update from Stock then apply all the tweaks to it.

Here is to hoping that my first android experience will be as awesome as I hoped it.

BTW my whole Captivate package was total of about 130bucks. and I just listed my iPhone on eBay starting at 150 and had a bid in the first 10 mins. I listed it for 10days, I hope it goes to 230, as that was the BIN price I offered