1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wireless charging case LG k-30

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Michael A Crawford, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Michael A Crawford

Hello all. This is my first time on this site so I apologize if anyone has already asked about this. I did a search for my specific phone and didn't find anything. My question is does anybody know of a good phone case, preferably with a screen protector, that will fit the LG k-30? Thanks for any help.

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

3. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. ocnbrze

i actually don't like otterbox's screen protector case combo. i prefer either zagg invisishield or nothing at all and a case preferably otterbox.

5. MoodyBlues

VIP Member

I just wanted to point out its lack of a screen protector since the OP said, "...preferably with a screen protector..."

What don't you like about Otterbox screen protector/case combos? I ONLY have experience with their Defender series, and I've found them to be fine. (If quite difficult to get apart!)

ocnbrze likes this.
  6. ocnbrze

i don't know it just looked weird i guess. i looked into back when i had the note 5. never really looked into again....maybe they made improvements or something. i just like how invishield hugs my device and if it staqrts pealing or bubbles, they will do a one time free replacement.

7. MoodyBlues

VIP Member

All of my Otterbox Defender cases have snugly fit their respective devices. The oldest Otterbox case I'm still using is on my 6-year-old Kindle Fire HD 8.9" tablet--no problems whatsoever.

There's something reassuring to me about having each device completely enclosed in its case. I'm very careful with my belongings...but you never know! :)

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. Michael A Crawford

Okay thanks for all of the help y'all.