• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

potterdood

Android Enthusiast
Apr 30, 2010
I came here looking for someone thats had an issue with the samsung fast wireless charger that is the stand up 1. I have an s6 edge+ and just got it replaced and ONLY on that wireless charger do I have a problem, I have the flat samsung fast wireless charger and it works fine there and also on a tylt wireless charger I bought from verizon, has anyone else seen this before, I get an error about 10 seconds after putting it on the charger that says wireless charging paused, I tried it on a friends exact same charger and it did the same thing, gave the error. I used his 6 edge+ on his and mine and it worked fine, just looking for answers. I even tried turning fast charging off, switching out fast charging cords, and did numerous factory data resets.

I have the s6 edge plus (T-MOBILE) and I use it with the Samsung fast charging stand (the tilt one) as well as an after market wireless charger without issues. Sounds like there may be a problem with your phone. One thing I can think of, make sure your phone needs a charge - say 90% or lower. I've noticed that my phone does not like being placed in the fast charger if it's already charged.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones