1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Wireless Printing?????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aznickelsun, Mar 3, 2011.

1. aznickelsun

aznickelsun New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Purchased my T-mobile Samsung Tab 2 weeks ago.... contacted T-mobile, Samsung and HP trying to get wireless printing (with absolutely no help from any of them). I do not have a wireless router( T-mobile assoc. said I didn't need one, the Tab will act as an access point), have an HP Photosmart Plus printer B210e with "e-print wireless".
    Printer doesn't see the Tab and the Tab doesn't see the printer. tried different settings will no results. I don't really need an expensive paperweight(don't see the advantages of having a Tab that you can't print from.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement

2. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Ohio
    I use an app called PrinterShare so I can print anything available to my Tab to my printer. They have a free version to can use to test it out, and a pro version for unlimited printing. It can use wireless printers or print over the Internet to a printer, which is mostly how I use it because my Photosmart isn't a wireless printer. Works great.

3. aznickelsun

aznickelsun New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    I have tried Printshare and it will not work either

4. roth140

roth140 Active Member

May 11, 2010
    If you have eprint from hp, just email the pic or document to your e-print address. There might be an hp eprint app (if not, soon maybe).

5. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Ohio
    I see where you say you don't have a wireless router. I think you do need one in order to do what you want.

6. sjz

sjz New Member

Jan 12, 2012
    I was on a live chat with Samsung, and they told me I could only print to a Samsung printer. I cannot print pictures or pdfs with any of the other apps. I have a Brother MFC-J4510DW.