1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wireless tether not working!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oitz il sc0ope, May 19, 2011.

1. oitz il sc0ope

I rooted my phone and I downloaded Wireless tether because when I go over my friends house, he has no internet. So I would use my phone on his xbox and bring my laptop. Only problem is that when I use Wireless Tether on my laptop, It pops up with a symbol that looks like 3 computers with an orange line going through them all and I click it and it says connecting but then it just fails and on my xbox, I connect and find it but can't join or play any games. Any help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. oitz il sc0ope

3. Mo786

Mo786 Lurker

Maybe its too slow for it? 3G isn't that fast, specially for gaming and such.

Now if you're using 4G, then idk.

4. icecold

icecold Android Enthusiast

I don't think you can use the free Wireless Tethering for online gaming through an xbox. Even if you could, why? I cannot imagine why the carriers are trying to crack down...

Also, the free wireless tether doesn't support 4G as far as I know.

5. oitz il sc0ope

whats the point of the wireless tether If it doesnt work haha I just want it to work on computer and it wont even connect.

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews