• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wireless won't connect after update

Arewin913

Lurker
Dec 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4 ATT, I've had no problem since I got the phone JUN 2013. The phone was updated this weekend to 4.3. I just noticed that it wasn't connected to my home network. The signal is very strong; I sit about 8ft from the box. I restarted the phone, pulled the battery and restarted multiple times without success. My wife has the same phone, but not updated yet and she is still connected. I haven't noticed any other problems yet, but I really don't use the phone much. Are there any suggestions for solving this problem?

Arewin

I tried one more time before I went to bed last night, and my phone connected to my home wireless network! I don't turn the phone off at night so it was still connected this morning. I left the apartment and the phone reconnected when I returned. I didn't do anything and the phone is working, go figure. So I don't know if the update caused the problem but I suspect it was. And my experience with computers/phones is that this, or something like it will pop up again. But right now it is all good.​
Arewin​

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones