• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wish me luck...

rootabaga

Android Expert
Aug 11, 2014
Crazyville, CA
I'm on hold trying another tactic with VM to see if they can simply restore all of my voicemail as of a date certain so I can try and get back the last message my mom left me before she passed away. I lost it when the phone reset after updating SuperSU and it broke my heart (again).

Sorry if I seem whiny about this but it really is dragging me down. :(

I'm on hold trying another tactic with VM to see if they can simply restore all of my voicemail as of a date certain so I can try and get back the last message my mom left me before she passed away. I lost it when the phone reset after updating SuperSU and it broke my heart (again).

Sorry if I seem whiny about this but it really is dragging me down. :(

I don't consider it whining. You just want something that means a lot to you and is irreplaceable. Exhaust all possible avenues you have.

Wish I could think of something to do to help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones