• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

With or without Case/Screen protector

xenon- The iLoome ScreenMate Flex is available for pre-order for $16.99 USD. Does anyone have any experience with iLoome products? Also, is the N3 screen flat?
Link:
iloome Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector - Premium Flexible Glass

I pre-ordered this thing, so impressed was I. No prior experience, but I'll drop $17 on a chance :)

As far as I know, the N3 screen is flat. Even if it's ever so slightly contoured, the flex is specifically designed for it.

Reactions: rawhide85
Upvote 0
I've never put a screen protector on any phone and never had an issue. And with gorilla glass 3 you can run your keys across it and it won't scratch. I have my s4 in my pocket with my keys and the screen is flawless.

But I would get a case.

I've been carrying my S4 encased in an Spigen Slim Armor w/out a screen protector, in my front pocket. So far it's working out great. It'll be interesting to see what my upcoming Note 3 is like to carry. I have a Slim Armor ordered for the Note 3.

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered this thing, so impressed was I. No prior experience, but I'll drop $17 on a chance :)

As far as I know, the N3 screen is flat. Even if it's ever so slightly contoured, the flex is specifically designed for it.

Chief- I also ordered mine. Just wondering, are you getting your phone on release day? I'm hoping for some sort of discounts in the days after release, i.e., Costco, Best Buy, or other retailer. Also, I wonder if Samsung is planning a "trade-in" program like they did in the UK? Kudos to Simon for scoring with his trade-in of an old portable handset!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones