1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WMA audio books

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bobarcher, Aug 2, 2010.

1. bobarcher

bobarcher Newbie

I like to listen to audiobooks from the library. I use Overdrive, but it only allows me to download MP3's. I would like to be able to listen to WMA audiobooks, is there a player that will allow me to do this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. clintiepoo

clintiepoo Well-Known Member

I convert my audiobooks to mp3 using itunes before I put them on the droid. I really like Ambling Bookplayer Pro. It's a little expensive, but very nice. I'm not sure of a way to play WMA's on the droid.

3. lc.nj

lc.nj Lurker

4. BobbyRed

BobbyRed Newbie

Why not just convert your mp3 to wma using mp3 audiio converter or similar software.

5. afroblanco

afroblanco Lurker

I had been trying to figure this one out too, which is how I came across your post. I'm not sure if it works with every phone, but after connecting my Captivate to my computer, I can set it to "Media Player" mode, and it worked just fine to transfer WMA's.

6. jestertrent

jestertrent Lurker

Hey Afroblanco, were you able to play the files on your phone without problems after you transferred them? And how did you switch your phone to "Media Player" mode?

THANKS!!

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews