1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wobbly?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sevenfourty, Sep 19, 2011.

1. sevenfourty

sevenfourty Newbie

when you place your bionic on a flat surface, does it tend to wobble when you press down around the bottom left corner area? it doesn't happen on the right side, just the left.

it gets a bit annoying when using the phone on my desk and tapping away in that corner and wasn't sure if it was just me. definitely not a deal breaker, but i just wanted to make sure that it wasn't just my phone and that it's just a minor design flaw.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Theshape

Theshape Well-Known Member

Nope my does not do that. Maybe your desk is is not flush and flat

3. milrtime83

milrtime83 Android Enthusiast

Hadn't noticed before. Mine wobbles as well pressing on the bottom left corner.

4. aaronmach1

aaronmach1 Android Enthusiast

not really at all, but i have the extended battery and cover.

5. dr.pepper1

dr.pepper1 Member

No, mine isn't wobbly at all. Is your battery door pushed completely closed, all the way around the phone? I'm not sure what else would make it wobbly.

6. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

Warped battery cover (which could easily have happened during shipping - it's been hot outside) could cause this.

I have the extended battery now and the cover that came with it does not wobble, and neither does the shell part of the shell holster combo.

7. Lars

Lars Android Expert

Mine wobbles a bit but it's no where near as warped as my itouch 3. The screen is totally not flat and the whole case on the itouch is bent.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews