1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wondering.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Milo Willamson, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Is there like an official list of where, I can charge any device with my phone, or is it with so limitless of different devices too, like can I charge anyone's cell phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-231077/

first sentence states that it will work with most wireless charging capable devices.....the charge speed will vary from device to device.

Milo Willamson likes this.
  3. Milo Willamson

Thanks Ocnbrze, I have used dropbox before, and going to check into different things, you see it is almost down to nothing though, I just cannot remember why I do things so oddish off timers of where, I try to cram in several documents at once. Funny thing only a selective few online can ever read them, the rest I have them on my comp.
    Even if I highlight and copy down everything, it would take me at least another year to do that so.

Eh..

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

just an fyi if you aff the "@" and then my avatar name i'll get alerted to your post.....though you probably know this......i randomly stumbled upon your post.

Milo Willamson likes this.
  5. Milo Willamson

Thanks @ocnbrze :)

ocnbrze likes this.

Motorola Edge+ Forum

The Motorola Edge+ release date was May 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.7" inch screen, 108MP camera, 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

May 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs