• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0
Thanks Ocnbrze, I have used dropbox before, and going to check into different things, you see it is almost down to nothing though, I just cannot remember why I do things so oddish off timers of where, I try to cram in several documents at once. Funny thing only a selective few online can ever read them, the rest I have them on my comp.
Even if I highlight and copy down everything, it would take me at least another year to do that so.

Eh..

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Thanks Ocnbrze, I have used dropbox before, and going to check into different things, you see it is almost down to nothing though, I just cannot remember why I do things so oddish off timers of where, I try to cram in several documents at once. Funny thing only a selective few online can ever read them, the rest I have them on my comp.
Even if I highlight and copy down everything, it would take me at least another year to do that so.

Eh..
just an fyi if you aff the "@" and then my avatar name i'll get alerted to your post.....though you probably know this......i randomly stumbled upon your post.

Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones