• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i was just wondering.i do really like the features and everything ive seen so far about the SF.but i text a whole lot throughout the day.i wanted to know if me being a heavy texter would the SF be a bad phone choice? :thinking:
Yeah honestly you wont know till you try it. I got used to swype rather quickly and only now after 6 weeks of swyping am I trying out a qwerty on this thing. It is of course different than physical buttons on a qwerty or even T9 but most people adapt pretty fast. The screen is big enough that you can go pretty fast

Reactions: fred almircal
Upvote 0
would the battery die quickly since i text a lot?
Define a lot? Texting does drain battery because 1] your screen is lit the whole time you type and 2] data transmission drains battery. 50 texts a day is one thing. If you are doing 200+ a day you might not get 12 hours of battery life. Its all usage dependent

Reactions: fred almircal
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones