1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wont connect to my Clear wifi router

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by maxwell12, Jun 30, 2013.

1. maxwell12

maxwell12 Newbie

I have Clear internet and my optimus elite wont connect to the router. ive talked to customer support and tried everything they said and it still doesn't connect. my phone connects perfectly fine to any other network but just not Clear. also every other device I have connect to the wifi except my optimus. please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zimlokks

zimlokks Android Expert

does your Optimus recognize the network?

3. maxwell12

maxwell12 Newbie

Yes it does recgonize the network but when I type in the password it never connects

4. starkraving

starkraving Android Expert

Clear data and cache from settings in manage applications/all and reboot and try to connect.

5. maxwell12

maxwell12 Newbie

Still nothing

6. saidiadude

saidiadude Well-Known Member

Strange. Mine won't connect to my Buffalo running OpenWrt but will connect to others at work. Other devices connect fine to my router. Which ROM are you running? I'm running Sleipnir.

7. maxwell12

maxwell12 Newbie

I'm not rooted anymore so just stock rom

8. kiznkitten

kiznkitten Lurker

Several different Virgin Mobile phones won't connect to the Clear Hub Express model GTK-RSU131. I don't know all the makes and models that won't, but I do know that the Clear Hub Express is not listed as WiFi Certified by the WiFi Alliance. Since it isn't, that is a BIG problem regarding WiFi compatibility! The Virgin Mobile LG Optimus Elite isn't Certified either, so again BIG problem with compatibility! Always buy WiFi Certified devices to avoid connectivity issues.

9. kiznkitten

kiznkitten Lurker

Check to see if your devices are Certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance. If they are not listed with them you will probably have compatibility issues.

LG Optimus Elite Forum

The LG Optimus Elite release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews