• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Won't let me view pictures sent via text.

saraheden

Jan 29, 2012
It tells me there is a message with no subject, then gives me an option to download the picture.. but when I click it, it says I am unable to download it at this time.. but then the download bar starts. But it never goes anywhere and nothing is ever able to be seen. It's really starting to frustrate me.

It also will not let me send photos out. It says it's sending but it never sends.

I need to use this a lot for my job and it's really annoying me when I spent so much on it. I wouldn't have gotten it if I knew that there was this problem.

Having the same problem (and the mobile network setting didn't help...data was already enabled). MMS message show a download button, when I push it, it says "downloading" and freezes there. Being able to receive MMS was one of the chief reasons I upgraded to this phone! Any other solutions out there? (I can send pictures via MMS fine.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones