• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Won't turn on.

D

Deena Goody

my galaxy tab had no battery...when I charge the tab... it came up with the picture of a battery only which i thought was perfectly normal, so i took it off charge and pressed the turning on button. but it still wont turn on. how to fix it?

Hi and welcome to Android Forums!

If understand you correctly, your tablet had no battery installed? And you had it on the charger for what reason? The battery indicator was likely an alert warning you that there was no battery to charge; and if you remove the power cord with no battery in it, then of course it won't turn on any more than any other unplugged device will. The tablet MUST have power: either from the power cord or a battery.

I may have you completely misunderstood here and I hope I do. I have never heard of a tablet without a battery in it. You will have no choice but to use it with the power cord connected at all times until a battery is installed.

I hope this helps.

It’s great to have you here :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones