• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
got a 32gb touchpad from tigerdirect yesterday for $300 with a $150 rebate. I did not have to buy anything else to get rebate. Took free shipping and to my surprise It was on my porch when I got home today!

got it overclocked on webOS and running smooth. Got some crazy work hrs the next couple days and then deer hunting so may not get cm7 til Sunday night' but it will come! I run liberty 0.9 on my dx.

also got my rebate ready to be mailed tomm!

I thought you had to purchase another HP product to get the rebate?

How right you were. Man I looked at that page multiple times before I ordered, that'll teach me to order at work when I'm just looking forward to leaving to go to Monday Night Football!! Packers won though! I still didn't notice that info when I read the rebate form when I filled it out and re-reading it this AM before putting in an envelope I noticed that.

Called up Tigerdirect and got an RMA. This sucker is nice for $150, but I ain't gonna swallow $300 to not have an optimum android experience. As soon as I can find a deal on a Transformer that's were I'm going.

WebOS has some nice features, but some of the shortcomings of the browser really kill it for me, especially seeing as that is mainly what I'll be doing with it. Not having any kind of widgets kinda blows too. Wife is gonna be back on her high horse now that her Galaxy is the only tablet in the house again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones