• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Wood case for Incredible? Request one!

eregyrn

Lurker
Oct 14, 2010
I've been trying to find a wood or wood-look case (not skin) for the HTC Incredible, so far without any luck. There are plenty to be found for various iPhones, of course.

Recently I tried emailing the makers/sellers of some of the wood cases, to ask about having one made for the dInc.

I received a reply from BoxWave, which sells a "True Bamboo" and "True Wood" case for the iPhone 3G.

They basically said that they have a request page, and if they get enough requests for a product, they'll make it. Of course, no idea how many requests they need to get, but I thought it couldn't hurt to post this here and ask if folks would be willing to request it, to see if it's possible to get it made.

Request Here. Check the boxes for True Wood and/or True Bamboo, select HTC, and put in "Droid Incredible".

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones