• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Woot Woot! I just held my EVO! I'm on cloud f'ing 9!!!

I asked if I could take a pic of it, but she said I couldn't as I would get her into trouble. However, I did take a snapshot of the generic screen protector RS will be offering for $8 on Friday.

The hell with the EVO, it's those sexy CLEAR screen protectors that are a real turn on. I mean, <pant><pant> you can see right through them to the other side. :)

Upvote 0
I'm a school teacher and coach, so no matter what I do, I tend to take it over the top. But it's all good and I can certainly take the criticism (albeit negative or positive.) What ever it is, it just makes me a better person from learning. It's all good.

I didn't mean to be negative, just that we're all in this together and we're all excited mah man :D

Upvote 0
I didn't mean to be negative, just that we're all in this together and we're all excited mah man :D

Nope ... none taken - I promise. Although I live in Georgia, I am a smart ass, smart mouth, SOB native Noo Yawker and can certainly handle whatever comes my way. Like I said, I tend to go overboard on things I am passionate about. It's all good - just another day of learning :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Congratulations on getting to hold your Evo before the 4th. I went to Radio Shack during my lunch hour today to look at the display model. I was quite surprised about how the phone looked and felt compared to how it's been described.

To me it's not big, nor is it heavy as some claim. But then again, to each his own. It was a major drawback at first, but this firsthand encounter hand me falling in love with it.

Upvote 0
Please keep the thread on topic and keep all "personal" problems with one another out of the thread.

Kelmar has spoken :D

I have one request off topic... Can we make a thread called "the haters thread" where all the haters can go and hate on anyone or anything as much as they want, since there are soo many haters on here.

Screams in a chris farley voice "For the love of G-d", let's all just stop hating and enjoy our evos. We are all here to learn and share knowledge.

With that said, I am soo stoked for Friday!

Thanks,

Evoman over and out!

Upvote 0
I asked if I could take a pic of it, but she said I couldn't as I would get her into trouble. However, I did take a snapshot of the generic screen protector RS will be offering for $8 on Friday. I don't know how to upload a pic, but it is the WrightRight Universal Screen Protectors http://www.wirefly.com/images/accessories/small/bgwrite2-150-1.jpg that you have to cut yourself. I don't like that idea, so I am screen protector shopping at the moment.

The screenshot is a generic pack of screen protectors. I bought that same pack for my old AT&T Tilt and my Creative Zens. FYI, they are not big enough for the Evo's screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones