1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

word to pdf and pdf to word?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ANTHONY B, Jan 2, 2012.

1. ANTHONY B

ANTHONY B Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    just got the eee pad transformer. real simple question- I modify a word doc and send out as a propoal and in order to protect my proposal from modification by others i need to write protect as a pdf. if my customer accepts my proposal the client sends me a contract in pdf that i need to be able to annotate (specifically sign my signature to). is there a simple app to achieve both of these requirements (word to pdf and pdf annotator?) I'm willing to pay for it as long as it works! please advis. thanks!

Advertisement

2. Harry2

Harry2 Android Expert
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    Black Forest
    Adobe CreatePDF is a good converter.
    But to write protect the PDF file might be a problem.

PDF readers with good annotation features are RepliGo Reader and ezPDF Reader.
    But they can't annotation write protected PDF.

A solution might be to create a "image PDF" (picture to PDF, not write protected). Such PDF's can't be text edited with Adobe Acrobat on the PC, but they can be annotated with this Android reader apps.

Harry

3. andruoid

andruoid Android Expert
    None

Jan 10, 2011
    Male
    BC, Canada
    I know you are looking for an Android app. However, Libreoffice Home LibreOffice on GNU/Linux or Windows will convert docs to PDF. There is an icon on the toolbar by default, no plugins / converters needed.

4. darkuni

darkuni Android Enthusiast
    None

There are numerous "web apps" that you can use in the Android web browser that converts both ways ... MIGHT have the features you need.