1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Words With Friends and FBImages ???

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by snyderk08, Aug 14, 2011.

1. snyderk08

snyderk08 Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    Hey everyone, I have an htv evo 4G with Words With Friends installed. Ever since I started playing and connecting my account to facebook, I have a photo album named "FBImages" that will appear with all my other albums. I look in it, and it is just the profile pics of the people I am playing Words With Friends with... but I really don't want this album on my phone. I delete all the photos out of it, the album goes away, then a few days later it reappears. Is there a way to disable this??? I really don't like the idea of having peoples' profile pictures saved to my phone.. this seems weird, plus it just unnecessarily takes up space. :thinking:

Advertisement

2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert
    None

Jun 15, 2010
    Haven't noticed that myself. But Facebook leaves a ton of pics in my Gallery....holy crap, Batman!

Oh crap. just completely read your post. My bad.

3. reddragon72

reddragon72 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 1, 2010
    Not to mention FB will upload all, and I mean all with and without cell phones and FB accounts, to your FB account. So all your family members that are in your contacts that don't want FB to have their data will have it because you loaded the FB app on your Iphone and Android. FB is very shady.