1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Words with friends app.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Muscketeer3, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Muscketeer3

Muscketeer3 Lurker
    None

Jul 5, 2011
    Been playing words w/ friends on my galaxy s and now when it is my turn the letters come up I put in a word and I dont have a play button anymore. Just shuffele and resign is lit up pass and swap are faded out. Any ideas whats wrong

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Welcome to the forums.

I'll move your post to the Android Games forum, it may get a better response there.

3. VolsMcFalls

VolsMcFalls Well-Known Member
    None

May 14, 2010
    It sounds like it isn't your turn. That's the way the board looks when it is your opponent's turn.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Both my phone and my friend's phone say that it is my turn. However, when I enter the actual game, it shows it is his turn on my phone and does not show his last word played. But, his phone shows he played a word. All I can do is shuffle and resign, but when I resign it tells me that I can't because it's not my turn.

It's done it on two different games, both with the same person, while we both have been able to play countless games with other people.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Sounds like the OP might have the same problem. And I ask here because these forums seem to be a lot better than the Zynga forums.

4. DILands

DILands Android Expert

Apr 8, 2010
    King of Prussia PA 19406
    Yeah - I've had a a galillion times - Uninstall, reinstall - when you do that - it will usually synch up properly. I used to have to do it daily - now - it's like once a week

5. VolsMcFalls

VolsMcFalls Well-Known Member
    None

May 14, 2010
    So if I uninstall and reinstall it, will it pick back up my games in progress with others or will it erase them?

6. DILands

DILands Android Expert

Apr 8, 2010
    King of Prussia PA 19406
    You'll have to re-enter your user name, and password - it will then sync up - depending on how many games you are playing - it could take a while. This is the only way that I have found that works.