• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Words with friends make your phone slow?

Personally, I couldn't play a game like that. While I posses an extensive vocabulary and no fear of inflicting it upon those around me, my spelling is atrocious and I'm completely helpless without spell check. :D

the official Scrabble app has a word checker you can use to check your spelling. it's also handy to check those words yr not quite sure really ARE words. sometimes ya get lucky.

it's also a resource hog, btw, but not unplayable.

ff

Upvote 0
I personally like the idea of playing a multi-player game with other people. There are very few on Android and probably even fewer that would work with our phone. However, WWF force closes and hangs a ridiculous amount. A few months ago it used to be quite smooth and not have these same problems. I guess it happens.

Upvote 0
I personally like the idea of playing a multi-player game with other people. There are very few on Android and probably even fewer that would work with our phone. However, WWF force closes and hangs a ridiculous amount. A few months ago it used to be quite smooth and not have these same problems. I guess it happens.

Before they got bought out and super filed with advert junk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones