1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Words with Friends "stopped unexpectedly" on Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vickievon1, Jan 1, 2012.

1. vickievon1

vickievon1 Lurker
    None

Jan 1, 2012
    I have tried uninstalling, installing, force close...everything suggested by everyone! WWF's worked for about two weeks and now I get this message every single time and it shuts down. Any idea how to fix?? It is making me angry!!:mad: Also if I try to connect through fb that link is also broken.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Vickievon. I wish I had a solution. Are you certain that your log in is correct?
    My only suggestion would be to check in with the other users of your tablet and see if they have any first hand suggestions for you. Here is a link to that area:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Android Forums I hope they can help you and thanks for joining Android Forums.

3. kelmatt68

kelmatt68 Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    I am having trouble too...I have even uninstalled the latest update with no success.

4. cadams05

cadams05 Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    Try contacting zynga on their website. they have a knowledge base and a "submit a ticket" link. Do a google search for "words with friends" and click on the Words With Friends Official Website. > Support > Submit a Ticket.

Be sure to post back a solution if they help you.

My wife and I have been using WWF on iPads and iPhones for two years, with not too much trouble other than connectivity at times. I just got an Android device and have not installed it yet.

Thanks
    Chris

5. ccwatty

ccwatty Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    I amo having problems too and now I cant uninstall it. I can only uninstall the updates but not the game! Tried all

6. gnusman

gnusman Lurker
    None

Dec 26, 2011
    I'm having the same problem, game stopped playing after the first of the year. Nothing but force closes. ...problem came out of nowhere this week. Also won't let me uninstall program, the only option is to uninstall updates, but the WWF program no longer appears on the list of "downloaded" apps, only in the list of "all" apps, where uninstalling is not an option.. Zynga's web site isn't the best I've ever seen