• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Words with friends

The thing is everyone uses Words with Friends. All my friends use it. While there may be other games like it, it would be like using MySpace while all your friends are on Facebook.

I like that analogy. :D

I've tried playing games against random people and it's just not very fun for me. I'm a competitive person, so if I can't play for bragging rights it just loses something.

Upvote 0
is it just me or does it not have push notification? or am I just checking too fast while playing my games?

I also notice there's really no invite process, so I can start a game without the other person accepting the invite?

The UI is taking time to get used to since I've been so used to wordfeud, but I'm liking it so far. Love how it's cross platform!

ui is a lot better than wordfeud. I played this all the time when I had an iPhone. There is an invite process, you start the game, but they can decline it if they want.

Reviews say the notification system is busted or slow. Also theres problems playing with iphone users, apparently.

Reactions: bestbeancounter
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones