• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Words with Friends

I'm having issues with WWF on my SIII. After making a play, my phone often locks up. I think it has something to do with the stupid adds we are forced to endure after a play is made. It only locks up after a play and when trying to get back to the board.

Anyone else experience this? Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks,

Thanks for the response. I didn't think there was an android add free version. I've looked and can't find it in gp. Do you have a link?

BTW, my screen name here is the same for wwf. Hit me up if you want to play.

In the app directly above "Your Move" games is the Words w/ Friends Store. You purchase No Adds there. You see it ?

Upvote 0
I don't see wwf store here. Maybe I'm missing something. Here's what I'm looking at.

Screenshot_2012-08-17-17-04-24.png

Kuhns, I hit the plus sign, but I don't see an option for the store or a purchase. My options are: Facebook friends, random opponent, user name, contact list and pass and play.

Sorry guys, I'm at a loss. I really appreciate your help.

Mark

Upvote 0
Yes it is.

Honestly, I don't know what to tell you then. Not sure if uninstalling & then reinstalling would do anything, probably not. Weird how your in app icon links to other Zynga games are Scramble w/ Friends & Poker as mine are Hanging w/ Friends & Poker. Maybe go to the in app Help section ( ? Icon ) & email them. Very strange. :thinking:

Reactions: mdwamp
Upvote 0
The version of Words with Friends that I have on my ASUS Transformer Prime tablet tells me what words are not accepted when I attempt to play. This is especially useful when multiple words in both horizontal and vertical directions are involved. The version of WWF on my Droid RAZR MAXX HD Verizon phone does not give me this information. It simply refuses to play if any word is unacceptable. I would really like to see the word(s) that are rejected when I'm playing on my phone. Any way to get a different version of the app for the phone? I've paid for the no-ad versions on both devices.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones