• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Working flashlight APP (camera LED) in progress!!

sorry blackbolt i have been away for a few days i havnt even worked on my ROM i've hit a hard spot in my life and im not taking it to well ill be sure to get the new version soon and report immediatly upon testing it sorry for any inconviences this causing but i need to make sure my health is okay before proceeding forward

No harm at all. Thanks man and best wishes. Hope everything gets better for you.

Upvote 0
Hi, blackbolt22 thanx for all your work and everything you've done. I am greatfull for you making this app and giving me the opportunity to test it. But I have trourble using this app Because I don't always have service.

Are you going to remove needing a network connection to use the app when it hits prime time??

Also, this is a great app, when are you going to make it available for everyone?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you going to make this app available for everyone?

Are you going to put this app on the market or just give the awesome folks at androidforums access to it?

Do you need help with funding to put this app on the market if that's what you decide to do?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Mooseberry

Upvote 0
Hi, blackbolt22 thanx for all your work and everything you've done. I am greatfull for you making this app and giving me the opportunity to test it. But I have trourble using this app Because I don't always have service.

Are you going to remove needing a network connection to use the app when it hits prime time??

Also, this is a great app, when are you going to make it available for everyone?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you going to make this app available for everyone?

Are you going to put this app on the market or just give the awesome folks at androidforums access to it?

Do you need help with funding to put this app on the market if that's what you decide to do?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Mooseberry

YES,
SOON,
I WANT TO,
THE MARKET IF I CAN GET 25 DOLLARS TO SPARE LOL
I just started a new job so funds are really tight due to startup costs. I'm not sure if it belongs on the market I mean it's not all fancy like some of the other flashlight apps, but it does do the job. If anyone has put an app. on the market here please pm me and explain the process, simple or hard, etc.

As stated before I need to tweak it then I'm gonna consider putting it out there on the market. If I don't get it on the market then I'll probably just post a link on my page.

The paypal donate button is on my website but no one has donated. I figured no one would but I thought it looked cool anyways :)

Right now I'm a field service technician for a living but I'd love to eventually spend all my day monday thru friday making awesome apps. :)
That being said I'm no graphic designer so my app looks "basic" to me.

Upvote 0
I know Thomas from the Prevail forum and he's exactly the same (he wants step by step by half-step directions without reading anything). I think he may be legitimately slow though so be easy on him.

And I remember you from the prevail threads as well
WELCOME TO THE ZTE WARP did you get a warp or just cruising the forums

Upvote 0
YES,
SOON,
I WANT TO,
THE MARKET IF I CAN GET 25 DOLLARS TO SPARE LOL
I just started a new job so funds are really tight due to startup costs. I'm not sure if it belongs on the market I mean it's not all fancy like some of the other flashlight apps, but it does do the job. If anyone has put an app. on the market here please pm me and explain the process, simple or hard, etc.

As stated before I need to tweak it then I'm gonna consider putting it out there on the market. If I don't get it on the market then I'll probably just post a link on my page.

The paypal donate button is on my website but no one has donated. I figured no one would but I thought it looked cool anyways :)

Right now I'm a field service technician for a living but I'd love to eventually spend all my day monday thru friday making awesome apps. :)
That being said I'm no graphic designer so my app looks "basic" to me.

Times are tough bro. I wish I could help but I'm feeding and housing 4 on one 12 dollar salary right now. You have done an incredible job on this app and it has been very helpful with me being an electrician, as I always work in the dark.
The service thing is quite an issue and the battery drain because of that along with the screen time out, but aside from that you have done an excellent job on this WARP FLASHLIGHT. I want to commend and thank you for this.
I apologize for my hiatus as I have been trying to sort out legal issues and family issues, but I have used this.. The second beta and it has been flawless. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones