1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Working for RadioShack?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by backdown, Jul 2, 2010.

1. backdown

backdown Android Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2010
    If this is the wrong place to put it, please move it. I didn't know where to put it really..

I am basically getting a job at RadioShack (they are running a background check and stuff like that right now). I was just wondering what people think of it, and some basic stuff :

How much will i get paid(do you think)? (The store is in a strip mall in a town of about 20k)

Will i get a discount?

Commission?

Pros, cons.

Obviously i could ask the manager that is hiring me this, but i don't want to bug him with questions all at once. He is suppose to call sometime by the end of next week, so i need some stuff to keep me tied over till then. I am currently going to College as a full time student, two times a week. Working at fast food for 7.50 an hour (money is not a huge objective, so minimum wage is enough for me).

Advertisement

2. Zenze

Zenze Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2010
    How much will i get paid(do you think)? (The store is in a strip mall in a town of about 20k)
    Probably a bit above minimum wage if I had to guess.

Will i get a discount?
    Probably

Commission?
    Probably not

Pros, cons.
    Not bad if you like tech stuff (I do :D) I probably would dislike my time spent working there. As for shopping there... they are overpriced but a good if you need some abstract thing fast.

3. Fonseca

Fonseca Android Enthusiast

Mar 11, 2010
    My friends who work at RS get commission.