1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Working (Mostly) Jelly bean on the Alpha 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rabid1, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Rabid1

Rabid1 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2011
    I was playing around and I did a Livesuit image with a working CWM Recovery. Then I flashed the A10 Jellybean. I had to reboot into CWM and wipe everything then it booted and setup. I got a corrupt Sd message. I played around a little and got the vold.fstab swapped to use my 32GB instead.

I did some searching and found a compatibility zip that was supposed to fix it on another tablet, but I think it just did the same thing. So far now it works except G-sensor, capacitive buttons, and rotation. I had capacitive buttons working with the to2a compatibility but it illed the touch screen. I am going to swap some files around and see what happens
    As soon as I am sure it is stable I will post links.

Advertisement

mrast likes this.
  2. ExtremeNerd

ExtremeNerd Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Male
    IT Staff Accountant
    STL
    I love to see you still working on this tablet. I remember when you were developing on the STZ way back when. Keep up the work. I would love to see you on a mainstream device someday.

3. Rabid1

Rabid1 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2011

Thanks, I have been working with the Excite 10 but that is still in limbo root wise. I like working on the smaller brands as they don't get the support of the big brands.

4. mrast

mrast Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Male
    Owner of ConsoleRecyclers,Inc.
    in your GPU.
    Any chance you could post up that working CWM for us? Id love to get ahold of that. I hate themeing with .img files.... maybe a term emu install?