1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Working netflix!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by digdug1, May 22, 2011.

1. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

mkeith813 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BetaMan

BetaMan Android Enthusiast

Yeah, but Gingerbread isn't out yet unless you load a beta that breaks other features of the phone, unless (and this could be the case) there is a ROM out that HAS Gingerbread on it already.

3. howarmat

howarmat Android Expert

the BAMF Gingerbread beta doesnt break any features really. there are alternatives to all the problems. camera works fine, handcent still works etc.

4. BetaMan

BetaMan Android Enthusiast

What doesn't work on BAMF Gingerbread then? Was thinking of trying it out...

5. howarmat

howarmat Android Expert

for me everything works as before. there were MMS and some camera issues early but the newest release doesnt seem to have those issues

6. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

there are numerous gb roms out. i presumptuously assumed that everyone knew that, my bad.:)

the leaked roms outperform froyo at this point.

7. riosgeovanny

riosgeovanny Member

Just tried it out with CM7.1 and it works perfectly. Just watched Austin powers :)

8. Dex

Dex Android Enthusiast

Man, I hope so.

I'm patiently waiting for them to work the big kinks out and have the ROMs ready for daily use. It's mindboggling that the VZW OTA for this will be 8 months away.

9. jreed2560

jreed2560 Android Expert

We have got to get this working on Froyo

10. retiredberry

retiredberry Member

^^^ what he said. !!!!

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews