1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Working on AOKP KitKAT Rom For MS323

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by itsmicaiahdude, Nov 12, 2014.

1. itsmicaiahdude

I'm a little new to this. I just got android compiling down. I managed to make android-x86 with diskdigger and ntfs-3g. Not anything real earthshattering considering there are many unix based recovery solutions that make the delete button look obselete. If anyone wants to join in the fight i'm sick of not seeing any custom roms for the L70. I'm going to work at this until I get it, so If anyone feels like joining me, if not, I'll keep trying. I'm working off a device tree from AndroidAddict92 and comparing it with AOKP for the LG motion. Just letting you guys know there's still people out there trying. I don't like seeing a phone like the motion without a custom rom. The main reason is so that I can play need for speed most wanted. I've spent too long and too hard trying to compile a rom for this device to give up now. Like I said, Its only been a couple years since I learned about android but I would have to say its the best OS hands down it just requires a little tweaking for each device.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AndroidJD

AndroidJD Well-Known Member

Count me in maybe we could also make it capable with the d325, d321 and d320 variants. I'm also tired of their not being a custom rom for this device its great and everything but it lacks internal storage with Cricket, POS bloatware. Contact me by email at Justin.don29@hotmail.com I'm willing to give a helping hand anytime lets get started!

3. Bichofelix

Bichofelix Android Enthusiast

If I can get a working compile of cm11 going then I want to contact the Dirty Unicorn devs (D.I.R.T.) and let them handle it. Dirty Unicorns has always been my favorite brand of AOKP. Packed full of every feature you could want.

https://github.com/vm03
    this guy has the right vendor blobs and stuff for our device

jplsteel and SilentR3venge like this.
  4. crutchcorn

crutchcorn Android Expert

Any word on this now that we have Carbon, CM12?

5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

Aokp for motion won't really help you with L70 tree. In fact, the only tree that will help u is the L70 CM tree.

nickyhickey, DNRDustin and crutchcorn like this.

LG L70 Forum

The LG L70 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews