• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Working][ROOTED Micromax A73] Rooting method for A73... Check this out... I did It...

excellent method i've rooted my micromax a73 thank you very much shahabazas u r awesome
1 question if u dnt mind.
is there any method that we can play hd games like asphalt 6,bia 2,gta 3...etc.please help,thanks

Uptill now i havent test it but may be possible if we do some tweak in build prop will try n let you know but it wont be done right away as if dont have access to the device right now so if you can wait till i try and confirm then you can check my post on the section of build prop.

Note Need time to try it as if dint have access to the device for sometime so request to wait or else do a backup and try it urself.

Reactions: randy123
Upvote 0
hey i tired your method but i getting error unable to verify the the signature on whole file when i try to install super user file what should i do?

Buddy i think you havent rooted your phone yet thats a good thing now atleast you can do the things mentioned in the link i have provided below and we can have the stock recovery as well as you will get your phone rooted

http://androidforums.com/a73-all-things-root/588481-request-unrooted-user-please-check-before-you-root.html

Just follow the steps in the link. If you dint got what i want you to do then before rooting please PM me and i will let you know what you have to do.

Upvote 0
plz help me i need a backup of factory/default rom of micromax A73. i didn't create the backup when i install the cwm. after rooting my device i removed the default launcher of my phone and installing holo launcher. now i format/factory reset my device. and there is no launcher in my phone. a black screen is shown only now what i do ? Can u upload the backup plz. or can i install it through cwm mode.

Upvote 0
plz help me i need a backup of factory/default rom of micromax A73. i didn't create the backup when i install the cwm. after rooting my device i removed the default launcher of my phone and installing holo launcher. now i format/factory reset my device. and there is no launcher in my phone. a black screen is shown only now what i do ? Can u upload the backup plz. or can i install it through cwm mode.

Do one thing try installing through Play store and once its installed then reboot but ur data connection should be active n also ur Google account should be enabled hope ur phone gets working if it dint work then download d nandroid backup uploaded by me from d thread in the ATR n flash only system through CWM restore option this will get ur phone working.

Upvote 0
got struck here.

The steps went fine till rebooting my MMX A73 and accessing the superuser from the app drawer. as expected it is showing no apps in the list , it is supposed to show a Super user app -- actually downloaded the superuser app from the link and version downloaded (3.2-RC3)

Does it need GPRS and data download enabled at this time or does it need access to internet

Upvote 0
got struck here.

The steps went fine till rebooting my MMX A73 and accessing the superuser from the app drawer. as expected it is showing no apps in the list , it is supposed to show a Super user app -- actually downloaded the superuser app from the link and version downloaded (3.2-RC3)

Does it need GPRS and data download enabled at this time or does it need access to internet

Update Tried 3.1.1 as suggested by one of the users experiencing an issue and it is struck with the same situation, does not show the super user app

Upvote 0
further process. now one to busybox

got the busybox icon in the app drawer. run it to install a version of busybox comes back with error, tried the two versions available in play store

Does mention that the phone is rooted
current one : busyboxv1.20.2 failed

message : error: cannot locate 'android_reboot' cannot link executable

Upvote 0
I understand you people are eager to research new things and post, however somebody waiting for a reply and no response is not a good sign.

Anyways good news, I have rooted and finally got busybox installed

Hey i am sorry actually i was out of town and was not having proper network over there and was on mobile net only so couldnt help u out but good to hear you have rooted you phone buddy dont feel that people here wont be replying you as if cos of festival was too busy so couldnt reply u. Apologize once again and do let us know your experience pre root and post root would love to know if u found something interesting.

Upvote 0
Hey i have successfully ROOTED my Micromax A73 and will be providing with all the methods and screenshots in some time so stay tuned and haan make sure to check this thread if you wanna ROOT your Micromax A73...

;)

:smokingsomb:...

So Micromax A73 users here you go...

I had tried all the possible thing what i can do and had gone through all the possibel ways but nothing worked and finally i did it by the help of CWM RECOVERY provided by "beerzar" a buddy from Thialand who shared his CWM Recovery he is also a member of Android forum.

Disclaimer/Warning:

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR PHONE USING THIS . DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR PHONE TURNS INTO A PAPERWEIGHT/BRICKED USING THIS. DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

Requirements:

1. Micromax A73
2. CWM recovery installed
3. Sd card inserted in it.
4. Superuser.zip downloaded and dumped on Sd card.

Credits:

1. beerzar for sharing his CWM Recovery.
2. Ninad Chaudhari and Varun Chitre for motivating all A73 users.
3. Maastermind1024, AmarZo T DAs, Dark God and Aayushdutta for being with me whenver i needed their help and letting me try all my ways what i have tried and tested.
4. My Office as i have downloaded all the required software and tools by using the internet of my office.
5. Myself for having an urge to get my Micromax A73 ROOTED.
6.To all of those whose name i haven't mention here who have helped me in one or the other way in reaching my goal to get my Micromax A73 ROOTED.
7. To all the respective Devs for the applications and the softwares what i have used and the links what i have provide.

Installation:

1. Power down your device.
2. Reboot to CWM Recovery by pressing volume down and Power button.
3. Navigate to Install zip from Sd card by using the home or settings key.
4. Select it by soft pressing Power button.
5. Then you will have option to Choose zip from sd card select it but soft pressing Power button.
6. Then navigate to Superuser.zip by using the home or settings key and select it by soft pressing Power button.
7. Then you will find array of NO and only 1 YES so navigate to it by Home or Settings Keys and select it by pressing Power button.
8. Installation is started and wait till you get the message on Display Installing complete from sd card.
9. Reboot your Micromax A73 and then check in your App Drawer you will have the Superuser App open it and it will ask for Access allow it.
10. Once the access is granted thats it you will come to know that your Micromax A73 is ROOTED.
11. After this you need to install Busybox so that you can enjoy all the Root access apps.

So guys now get ready to Enjoy your Micromax A73 to the fullest you can...

Downloads Links:

1. For CWM Recovery : clockworkmod 5.8.1.9.rar
2. For Superuser.zip : Superuser
3. For SP Flash Tool: SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v2.1121.01.rar
4. For Drivers : Thanks to Ninad Chaudhari for sharing the Drivers https://sites.google.com/site/ultimatebrainguide/micromax-a75/installing-drivers

Hello

I am a newbie using Micromax A78. I saw your guide on rooting A73. I want to root A78. I was thinking that to install CWM we need to root the phone first. But in your post you say CWM must be installed before hand to root. I am confused can you please help me in this. Thanks in advance for the help

Upvote 0
Hey i have successfully ROOTED my Micromax A73 and will be providing with all the methods and screenshots in some time so stay tuned and haan make sure to check this thread if you wanna ROOT your Micromax A73...

;)

:smokingsomb:...

So Micromax A73 users here you go...

I had tried all the possible thing what i can do and had gone through all the possibel ways but nothing worked and finally i did it by the help of CWM RECOVERY provided by "beerzar" a buddy from Thialand who shared his CWM Recovery he is also a member of Android forum.

Disclaimer/Warning:

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR PHONE USING THIS . DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR PHONE TURNS INTO A PAPERWEIGHT/BRICKED USING THIS. DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

Requirements:

1. Micromax A73
2. CWM recovery installed
3. Sd card inserted in it.
4. Superuser.zip downloaded and dumped on Sd card.

Credits:

1. beerzar for sharing his CWM Recovery.
2. Ninad Chaudhari and Varun Chitre for motivating all A73 users.
3. Maastermind1024, AmarZo T DAs, Dark God and Aayushdutta for being with me whenver i needed their help and letting me try all my ways what i have tried and tested.
4. My Office as i have downloaded all the required software and tools by using the internet of my office.
5. Myself for having an urge to get my Micromax A73 ROOTED.
6.To all of those whose name i haven't mention here who have helped me in one or the other way in reaching my goal to get my Micromax A73 ROOTED.
7. To all the respective Devs for the applications and the softwares what i have used and the links what i have provide.

Installation:

1. Power down your device.
2. Reboot to CWM Recovery by pressing volume down and Power button.
3. Navigate to Install zip from Sd card by using the home or settings key.
4. Select it by soft pressing Power button.
5. Then you will have option to Choose zip from sd card select it but soft pressing Power button.
6. Then navigate to Superuser.zip by using the home or settings key and select it by soft pressing Power button.
7. Then you will find array of NO and only 1 YES so navigate to it by Home or Settings Keys and select it by pressing Power button.
8. Installation is started and wait till you get the message on Display Installing complete from sd card.
9. Reboot your Micromax A73 and then check in your App Drawer you will have the Superuser App open it and it will ask for Access allow it.
10. Once the access is granted thats it you will come to know that your Micromax A73 is ROOTED.
11. After this you need to install Busybox so that you can enjoy all the Root access apps.

So guys now get ready to Enjoy your Micromax A73 to the fullest you can...

Downloads Links:

1. For CWM Recovery : clockworkmod 5.8.1.9.rar
2. For Superuser.zip : Superuser
3. For SP Flash Tool: SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v2.1121.01.rar
4. For Drivers : Thanks to Ninad Chaudhari for sharing the Drivers https://sites.google.com/site/ultimatebrainguide/micromax-a75/installing-drivers

Hi

I tried your all steps but not able get root for my micromax A73,
can u provide me video clip for get root

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones