1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

World 1st Rule App

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jacksparao, Apr 13, 2012.

?

Guess wt kind of applicaiton its

Poll closed Jul 22, 2012.
  1. Game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Information

100.0%
  1. jacksparao

jacksparao Newbie

Dear All,

Developed Application help to orphan kids...

We have developed iOS & Android application, It's a paid application, tested in many device & tablet we are happy with performance, now we are planing to release the application, I need all of your support to release the app.

Why this application : We want to make our day by day life easier, no fight for simple reason, we developed this app because of fight. We gave our best to develop the application, I hope this application will make human life faster, no need to search, everything in one hand... Hope user will make our apps as a most downloaded app.

Please note ( We are Youngstown, we got request frm orphan school in India, We created the app for orphan kids once we get money 70% money goes to orphan kids, reaming I have pay development team. If you think its worth to download, pls download write your true comment..

Every download will change one orphan kid life..I request you to please help us, your small help can change 10000 orphan kids life....

if anything wrong am sorry. Any doubt feel free ask me..

Regards
    Jack.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome to the forums Jack - thanks for joining!

Always nice to see another dev on board!!

You may like to check out Android Development - Android Forums as this is where other devs hang out... there is also an app announcements section in there.

Hope you find this place useful... good luck with your app!!

3. jacksparao

jacksparao Newbie

Thanks DURX

4. Steven58

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! :)