• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

World Baseball Classic 2023

Baseball Classic starts tonight from Taiwan on Fox Sports 10pm CST Netherlands vs Cuba 3/7/2023

basballclassic.png

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Talking about World Competition, years ago I was working with a female named Shelly (can't remember her last name). One day she pull out her wallet and I said, "What was that ID?", She was a member of the U.S. Women Olympic Softball Team. I was flabbergasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
Talking about World Competition, years ago I was working with a female named Shelly (can't remember her last name). One day she pull out her wallet and II said, "What was that ID?", She was a member of the U.S. Women Olympic Softball Team. I was flabbergasted.
That's cool. I dig the Olympics. Not only have the athletes trained for years but they have to be at the very peak of their game during the Olympics. Timing is everything. My next to the youngest daughter and her husband have already acquired tickets to some of the events of the summer Olympics in Paris. I have no idea what they plan on attending but it should be a fun trip for them.

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones