• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Worst Bullying Experience

Share your worst bullying experience from someone if any?:thinking:

I've seen some really rotten things people have done to other people mainly from bullying. I've actually had friends to kill themselves because of bullying. I've even stepped in a few time to stop a few people from doing horrible acts to other people. So @dan330 if see some humor in people doing rotten shit other people you may be one of the horror stories I want to read about and try to bring up a discussion for others to get help from people such as yourself.

Perhaps the OP could share his/her/its "worst bullying experiences" first? Hopefully the OP is not a bot.

exactly.. the OP asked for people to give their very personal experiences..
but did NOT start with their own story first...

LOL.. that is funny in my book!

I have been bulled myself. but i aint gona share with every tom DICK and harry... that ask.

duh....

LOL

Upvote 0
Perhaps the OP could share his/her/its "worst bullying experiences" first? Hopefully the OP is not a bot.

You're correct I was going to eventually get around to it after hoping to read something more perverse than my experiences. But when I was bullied it came from a family member that I would have thought to have been on my side other than growing to be a foe. My cousin that was 8 years older than I, and he knew I was highly allergic to poison ivy and poison oak. The guy use to break the ivy veins and rub them in my bed sheets and on to my pillow cases where it almost blinding me after laying my face on it. He use to smack flying wasps out the air and pick them up and put them into my t-shirts where I got stung repeatedly. He even feed my pet kitty to his Doberman Pinscher where I saw bits and pieces of my kitten scattered about the yard, he also put soup in my fish tank and kill all my fish. I tried telling his parents about it which was my aunt but it didn't do any good so I told my dad he said stop waning and man up. This abuse went on until I got into junior high school where I begun the process of getting my cousin back because now I was big enough to handle him. I never hated anybody in my life but I hated him with a passion and vowed to the day I die I will get him back for all wrong he had done to me. One day he got sick and had to be hospitalized for something. All the family was there to see him and I also went. After all the family went in, I went in later and saw him lying there assumedly peacefully sleeping. I'm not sure what happened to him and why he was hospitalized but I do know he didn't come out of the hospital alive. The doctor said he died from natural causes I think it was a heart attack or something. And after that day I knew what this mean, he who laughs last laughs the loudest. @mikedt I hope this story quenched your curiosity.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0
You're correct I was going to eventually get around to it after hoping to read something more perverse than my experiences. When I was bullied it came from a family member that I would have thought to be on my side other than growing to be my foe. My cousin that was 8 years older than I, knew I was highly allergic to poison ivy and poison oak. He use to break veins and rub them in my bed sheets and pillow cases where did almost blinding me. He use to smack flying wasps out the air and pick them up and put them into my t-shirts where I get stung repeatedly. He feed my pet kitty to his Doberman Pinscher, he put soup in my fish tank and kill all my fish. I tried to tell my parents about it they told my dad about it and said stop waning and man up. This abuse went on until I got into junior high school where I began the process of getting back in my cousin because now I was big enough to handle him. I never hated nobody in my life but I hate him with a passion vowed to the day I die I will get him back for all he done to me. One day he got sick and had to be hospitalized for something. All the family was there to see him and I also went. After all the family went in, I went in later and saw him peacefully sleeping. I'm not sure what happened to him but he didn't come out of the hospital alive. The doctor said he died from natural causes I think it was a heart attack or something. And after that day I knew what this mean, he who laughs last laughs the loudest.

he was bad.. terrible bully...
he sucked as a kid..

but not sure how to interpret your ending...

that sounds extremely ... dangerously... like something illegal...
are we to read between the lines.. and that you GOT EVEN?

Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0
he sucked as a kid..

hear-no-evil-smiley-emoticon.gif

jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: KBU2
Upvote 0
he sucked as a kid..

What was to interpret other than speculation, The doctor said he died of natural causes.. a heart attack. Now what's illegal about that :thinking:?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're correct I was going to eventually get around to it after hoping to read something more perverse than my experiences. When I was bullied it came from a family member that I would have thought to be on my side other than growing to be my foe. My cousin that was 8 years older than I, knew I was highly allergic to poison ivy and poison oak. He use to break veins and rub them in my bed sheets and pillow cases where did almost blinding me. He use to smack flying wasps out the air and pick them up and put them into my t-shirts where I get stung repeatedly. He feed my pet kitty to his Doberman Pinscher, he put soup in my fish tank and kill all my fish. I tried to tell my parents about it they told my dad about it and said stop waning and man up. This abuse went on until I got into junior high school where I began the process of getting back in my cousin because now I was big enough to handle him. I never hated nobody in my life but I hate him with a passion vowed to the day I die I will get him back for all he done to me. One day he got sick and had to be hospitalized for something. All the family was there to see him and I also went. After all the family went in, I went in later and saw him peacefully sleeping. I'm not sure what happened to him but he didn't come out of the hospital alive. The doctor said he died from natural causes I think it was a heart attack or something. And after that day I knew what this mean, he who laughs last laughs the loudest.

Nope, can't beat that one. Boderline psychotic behaviour if you ask me.

Reactions: KBU2
Upvote 0
:cool:
exactly.. the OP asked for people to give their very personal experiences..
but did NOT start with their own story first...

LOL.. that is funny in my book!

I have been bulled myself. but i aint gona share with every tom DICK and harry... that ask.

duh....

LOL

And just say for speculation if there was any type of malice involved, Do you think I would share it with any Tom DICK or Dan?:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was told in 4th grade that the bully could knock me out just by hugging me
Me being a husky lad at the time did not belive this as he was tall and lanky. He proceeded to preform a reverse bear hug and let me drop to the ground after my oxygen was depleted. Very embarassing.

Here's the funny thing though. Turns out he was a bully because he could not read so well. The Sisters assigned me to study with him in the convent in 5th grade. I realized almost immwdiately that his lack of reading comprehension embarressed hom even more than i was embarrassed back then.

Me I'm an avid reader from way back when Dick and Jane, Peanuts, and the Hardy Boys was a big thing. I found out what he was interrsted in and set him on the right path to reading comprehension.

We never became good freinds but no one else dared mess with me after that. Grade school was cool grades 5 through 8.

Reactions: KBU2 and dan330
Upvote 0
I was told in 4th grade that the bully could knock me out just by hugging me
Me being a husky lad at the time did not belive this as he was tall and lanky. He proceeded to preform a reverse bear hug and let me drop to the ground after my oxygen was depleted. Very embarassing.

Here's the funny thing though. Turns out he was a bully because he could not read so well. The Sisters assigned me to study with him in the convent in 5th grade. I realized almost immwdiately that his lack of reading comprehension embarressed hom even more than i was embarrassed back then.

Me I'm an avid reader from way back when Dick and Jane, Peanuts, and the Hardy Boys was a big thing. I found out what he was interrsted in and set him on the right path to reading comprehension.

We never became good freinds but no one else dared mess with me after that. Grade school was cool grades 5 through 8.

I'm glad there was a way you navigated that situation and made grade school a fun loving time in your life like it was supposed to have been. But for me on the hand I was multitasking trying to learn in school and wart off a sadistic relative.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You know, sharing our stories about tough times is a way to show support and solidarity. While I haven't had severe bullying experiences, dealing with being blackmailed online was definitely nerve-wracking. It's a whole different level of stress when someone tries to manipulate or threaten you digitally. Finding support during that period was a game-changer. Speaking out about these experiences not only helps raise awareness but also lets others going through similar situations know they're not alone in navigating such challenges.

Upvote 0
Share your worst bullying experience from someone if any

Growing up I had Catechism on Saturday taught by a Nun. There was a bully in class who would snap a rubber band on your neck if he sat behind behind you, One day he sat behind me. He snapped the rubber band on my neck, it really hurt and I did nothing. The 2nd time he did it I turned around and smack him as hard as I could in the face. He saw stars. I hit him so hard my fist went numb. I can't believe the Nun didn't see it.

Upvote 0
I was never bullied or was a bully. There was a kid in my area that was a bully however. He was bigger than the kids his age and was always quick to use his size to push other kids around. By the time we reached middle school age he was THE bully of our class. However, he quit growing and by high school he was a shrimp in comparison to his classmates. The tides had turned and he became the bullied vs the bully. Payback can be hell.

In high school both freshman and sophomores shared gym class. Naturally the upper classmen picked on the lower. One guy in particular would kick kids in the butt, especially the overweight kids. One day he kicked a butt too big and broke his ankle. It seemed fitting by most everyone.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
So I got two bullying stories. First one happened back in 6th grade. There was this bully name George. George had this crew (two other students) that would bully, beat up, steal from other students and generally the teachers wouldn't do anything about it.
Now If they actually saw it happening then they would step in and do something. Every Tuesday or Wednesday was chocolate milk day. White milk was free but chocolate milk cost 5 cents.
On chocolate milk day I would get a dime a chocolate milk for me and one for a friend. George would come a long with his crew and steal students chocolate milk money, it got to a point where we would just hand it to them.
Then one day I decided that I really wanted chocolate milk. So when George and his hench crew came calling, I decided that I was going to take a stand.
I beat the living you know what out George and his associates. I was the one who got in trouble because a teacher had seen me throw the first punch. George and his crew soon stopped asking or demanding chocolate milk money from students.
Years later I ran into George and we had a good laugh about it.
The second incident happened a few months after I got married back in 1994 we were living in Oakland.
One evening I am going to catch the bus and this guy approached me. At first he said nothing then there was the social greeting, Hi, evening, how its going. Something a long those lines. For a moments nothing, then he asked me how money I had on me? Before I could respond he goes how about I hold it for you. I said no, but thanks for offering. He stepped closer and told me to show him my pockets so he could see what I was carrying when I didn't move he got pissed and threatened to knock me out and take my jacket and everything else I had on me.
Up till that point I hadn't been taking the guy serious, but then I looked at him and remember asking dude are you trying to mug me??? I had never been mugged before, I got all happy :D :thumbsupdroid:
I even started asking questions, the guy started getting really angry ,he told me that he was going to give me one last chance to do what he said.
I look at him and told him something along the lines I had no further use for him which first confused him then absolute set him off ,but before he could do anything I grabbed his jacket and stepped to the edge of the curb and shoved him out into the bus lane and held him there.
The bus was coming and the guy kept looking at it and me. I said nothing just kept staring at the guy, smiling. About a foot or two from it hitting the guy I spun and threw him on the ground .
I got on the bus, guy got up and ran off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones