Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Worst phone I have ever had!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ogmateo, Aug 12, 2010.

1. ogmateo

ogmateo New Member

Aug 12, 2010
    My HTC Hero from Sprint is the worst phone I have ever had. I don't get a signal in my house or other places. My GPS keeps telling me I need to upgrade even after I do the upgrade. It never finds any locations and tells me to go to an open area even when I am in the car driving. It freezes up all the time and is so slow. There are so many other problems that they are to many to list.:mad:

Advertisement

2. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Indiana
    Agreed......i hate the Hero...I LOVE THE DROID 2 that just came out....i want the full keyboard back!

3. my menace

my menace Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    very constructive thread, thanks for contributing to the forum

4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009
    Male
    18th Hole Of the Golf Course
    Call Sprint and have them replace it, simple !!!

5. *JonnyB*

*JonnyB* Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    People still buy the Hero? lol ima upgrade to the Epic!:D

6. mslisaj

mslisaj Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Mechanic
    Klamath Falls, Oregon
    I have had my Hero for Seven months now and while I like the capabilities and most of it's features, the phone part of it is really junk. It gets hung up and is hard to dial and I just don't like it. But the rest of the device is very nice and fun to use...............

Just my two cents worth............

Lisa

7. jeffreynothing43

jeffreynothing43 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2010
    unemployed
    The Triangle, North Carolina
    i've gone back and forth about how much i like/hate the Hero. its definitely not the worst phone i've ever had, but it is a pain in the ass sometimes. i think for me, the biggest problem.......HANDS DOWN for me. is that there is sooooooooooooooo much text lag when i'm typing. i've tried swype and all that sheet...but i don't like it. its ridiculous how much lag came native to this phone, not just in the phone area, but in most places on the phone. i like the Hero overall and literally can't upgrade right now - but i am looking forward to a faster phone in the future. as far as quirks...all Android phones have them. its part of technology. every computer i've worked on has different problems that are more like characteristics. i think out of so many Androids that came out around the Hero, the Hero actually has some of the least. but honestly - the text lag crap is a joke. you can blame HTC for that.

8. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    This!

9. lekky

lekky Lover

Feel free to ask any questions about how to solve issues you may be having, but this thread is pretty useless in itself.

Good luck.

Tags: