1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Worst TV Shows...

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by rootabaga, Oct 25, 2016.

1. rootabaga

rootabaga Android Expert

I'll admit freely that I've never seen most of the shows on this list.

But including NORTHERN EXPOSURE? Really? That was a great show; it got bad near the end (partly because Rob Morrow was too full of himself by all accounts) but I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy it. No, it's not the best TV I ever watched, but it was far better than the worst.

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/12-worst-tv-shows-of-all-time-w441775?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

My Mrs liked Northern Exposure, but I never really go in to it.

I started Expanse on the basis of reviews on Netflix and I found it appalling. I only managed one and a half episodes. Literally one of the worst things I've ever watched.

davoid likes this.
  3. davoid

davoid Android Expert

It's funny, I felt similarly but for some reason I continued watching, and by the end of the short season I really liked it and I'm actually looking forward to seeing if there is another season. It seems slow and pointless and pretentious and all kinds of cheesy at first but the characters develop and it seems that the whole first season is the formation of the crew and their ship moving forward.

There was a scene in the final episode, which was actually quite exciting compared to the beginning episodes, that made me laugh so much I had tears and made me realise the quality of the comedic writing. It's not a comedy, but the comedic moment was a great bonding experience for the characters.

4. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

The guy is an idiot If he doesn't like mash or northern exposure...

5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

The Rolling Stones article writer didn't say he didn't like M*A*S*H just that it was preachy. As much as I liked that series it did get super-preachy towards the end. Letting Alan Alda direct was a mistake. Fortunately for me the only show on the worst list I have watched is Duck Dynasty. Not a big fan of it but I found it an amusing time waster on occasion.

6. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Joanie loves Chachi and The Ropers were definitely bad.

There are worse shows that belong on the list. Unfortunately, there are too many to be included lol.

Lazy article.